What is Best 1st Pricing?
- Our Best Price 1st offers take into consideration the age and color of our vehicles, market values and vehicle availability.
- We include factory incentives that everyone qualifies for. In some cases you may even qualify for additional factory incentives and if you do, you’ll get these too.
- We include generous dealer incentives.
- We shop our competition daily to make sure our prices are competitive.
- Our Best Price 1st Pricing is available at all times on every vehicle in our inventory.
- Our Best Price 1st Pricing assures every customer gets our best price every time.
It’s About The Entire Car Buying Experience
- Because our vehicles are offered at our Best Price right from the start, our Product Specialists are able to focus on what’s really important, helping you to find the right vehicle for your needs.
- Schedule an appointment to test drive any vehicle and we’ll have it ready for you to drive when you arrive.
- Our competitive up-front pricing coupled with our stress-free car buying experience shortens the time you need to spend at the dealership and gets you on the road in no time.
Buy with 100% Confidence
Payments and Pricing You Can Trust. Our prices are based on incentives that everyone has the opportunity to qualify for. We don’t offer artificially lower prices / payments based on stacking every possible factory incentive and rebate. If you qualify for any additional opportunities to save on your purchase – like College Grad or Military Incentives, we are happy to offer it to you too.
We’ll Buy Your Car Even if you Don’t Buy From Us
- We use Kelly Blue Book Trade In Values for an independent evaluation of your vehicle.
- Our Managers will also assess your car in person. Often our assessment is the same or higher than that shown by AutoTrader.
- We’ll make you an offer on your vehicle while you’re still at the dealership- even if you don’t buy a vehicle from us.
Up Front Pricing You’re Going To Love
- All pricing is clearly shown for every purchase or lease.
- You see all factory and dealer incentives, sale price, lease terms, finance rates, fees and taxes. It’s all clearly shown for every vehicle.